10 Tips for Proper Hair Combing
To have a healthy hair, proper nutrition is required. General health has direct relation with the quality and quantity of hair. In order to make your hair beautiful, you need a Shampoo & Conditioner routine, use of hair oil, proper combing, etc.
Below are 10 Easy Tips for combing your hair:
1. To choose the best comb, you must take into account the nature of your hair (soft or hard, short or long), convenience and style.
2. Combing hair should be done with greatest care and concentration. If you comb without any care, you can cause damage to your hair.
3. Combing hair should be done gently. A vigorous combing can encourage hair falling.
4. Do not comb super wet hair. First dry your hair with a towel, then put some oil or leave in conditioner spray and gently massage it. After this is done, the combing will be easy and not cause damage to your hair.
5. Combing hair in the opposite direction of hairs must be avoided. This will cause hair to shed and fall out.
6. Vigorous combing in backward direction can cause traction baldness.
7. Frequent combing can damage the hair follicles and the scalp. Combing hair 2 or 3 times in a day is sufficient.
8. The tooth of the comb must not be sharp. The comb should not be pressed too tightly on the scalp. This could cause scalp damage. Which lead to baldness.
9. Clean the comb before and after use in order to prevent hair and dirt from depositing in the gap. Combing hair with dirty comb can be difficult and painful.
10. Do not use other people’s combs. This can cause fungal and bacterial infections.
Thank you for Joining Our Healthy Hair Tribe!!!!!! Stay Tune for more Healthy Hair Tips
The Kenyatta Nicole